Dr. Katherine Horton Discusses Gang Stalking, Energy Weapons, and What to Do about It on WBB
Mind Controlled Patricio Ayala Norrköping:

På Norrköpings Vrinnevisjukhus verkar det praktiseras Mind Control. Vittnesmålet från Patricio Ayala ger starka misstankar.

For centuries the intelligence agencies have abused their power. Help me to stand up against them to stop the horrific crimes they commit against me and others.

My name is Dr Katherine Horton. In 2011, when I was a research fellow at St John’s College, Oxford, I became the target of British intelligence when I attended the public High Court case of Berezovsky v Abramovitch in London as part of my research.

What began as overt surveillance became intrusive harassment by a group of British men mostly in their 50-70s after the end of the court case. And eventually, it morphed into open, rampant criminality by people connected to the intelligence agencies and the police. Their violations grew ever more sadistic and brutal with time, followed me across Europe, escalated into systematic physical mutilation and have not abated to this day.

With time, they even began using me, as well as my family and even friends, as target practice for modern weapons and subjects of human experimentation with impunity. They have already permanently mutilated me in premeditated assaults, nearly murdered the mother of my best friend, sent me repeated death threats and almost murdered my husband and me on the motorway. By now, I am fighting for my life.

I have begged for help from the human rights charities, Swiss & UK & German police, Swiss criminal police, Swiss military police, German BKA (Federal Crime Squad), the Swiss & UK Attorney Generals, the UK Investigatory Powers Tribunal, the Heads of MI5 & BND and the German ambassador to Switzerland. No one helped me. The police took even active steps to intimidate me.

In spring 2016, I fled to London and was desperately seeking an emergency injunction from the London High Court against British Intelligence. My court case was

Dr Katherine Horton v SIS, MI5, GCHQ (Ref: [2016] EWHC 2095 QB)

Just for daring to approach the High Court, I was almost murdered by British Intelligence.

After my first court hearing, MI5 shot me repeatedly in the head with microwave guns when I returned to my hotel room such that I collapsed from pain. When my husband arrived, they repeated the assaults such that I collapsed from pain in front of him. I received a death threat and survived an assassination attempt three days later on the Swiss motorway.

It became clear that MI5 had corrupted the High Court when the court was reluctant to give my case even a case number (this is why the first two transcripts to do not appear with a case number). The transcripts were also manipulated such that an important question by Judge Edis and my answer didn’t appear in the transcript. Subsequently, the y despite the insane assaults on her. Subsequently, the mutilation became even more psychopathic.

Throughout my court case, I continued being brutally crippled by attacks. I gave my best to prove the technology and the many other victims, nevertheless, Judge Holgate terminated my case.

As a result, I was forced to investigate herself. I came across the testimony of hundreds of victims online who were begging for help like me on YouTube, Facebook on Twitter. All of them were being mutilated like I was and had also been maliciously treated by the authorities. It was at that point that I realised that the police, judiciary and secret services are all knowingly complicit in a global Nazi extermination program that is using directed energy weapons to commit silent genocide.

What happened?

Over the past 5 years, I have been stalked and harassed continuously. My private life has been under intrusive and overt surveillance. All my communications (voice, phone, email etc.) have been intercepted and sometimes overtly acted upon by agents. Furthermore:

• My home was broken into twice.
  • My computers were hacked.
  • My website was sabotaged and my email was service taken offline.
  • My private sex life was commented on by strangers in the street.
  • My business endeavour was disrupted.
  • My family and friends were attacked, some near-lethally.
  • My medical care was infiltrated and sabotaged.
  • My blood sample was stolen.
  • My emergency medication was swapped for an unknown tablet.
  • There were repeated attempts to break up my marriage.
  • My hip and knee were permanently damaged in physical attacks.
  • I was sexually denigrated and humiliated repeatedly.
  • I received several death threats.
  • I survived an assassination attempt.

And to top it all off:

• I am continuously assaulted with microwave weapons since summer 2015.
  • These attacks have become open and demonstrative in January 2016 when I threatened to report the second break-in to the police.
  • Every one of my organs has been microwaved painfully countless times.
  • When I try to shield myself, I receive painful shots to private body parts.
  • The attacks are now mostly aimed at my head and spine to cause maximum neurological damage.

The microwave assaults are incredibly brutal and occur continuously every hour of the day and night. The attacks ramp up at night when I am lying stationary and defenceless. The microwave beams with which they target people (for there are thousands more victims!) are invisible, penetrate walls and are so intense that it hurts. Imagine putting your hand in your microwave; then focus that into a beam and aim it at your face.

Most of the time, I am assaulted inside my home. However, I have also been attacked spectacularly in public. And during certain “assault campaigns”, I am microwaved with large beams that follow me everywhere I go. Those times I am also shot at painfully from tail-gating or over-taking cars. I have also been assaulted inside professional venues. (For example, when I attended a HR & consultancy fair, Personalmesse-Nord, in Hamburg in April, I was literally shot in the head twice! The second time, it was so intense that I lost control of my right eye-lid and it began to flutter and the muscles around my eyes were contracting uncontrollably.) In London, I was shot in the head by dozens of agonizingly painful sharply-focussed pulses such that I collapsed on the floor.

What on Earth are microwave weapons?!

Microwave emitters, or more generally, electromagnetic weapons are a new type of assault and murder weapon currently being manufactured in very large numbers (and very cheaply) by arms companies around the world, for example Diehl, Rheinmetall, Aaronia and Siemens (yes!). They are also known as directed energy weapons, scalar weapons, no-touch torture devicesand, euphemistically, non-lethal weapons (ha!).

The nasty thing about them is that they penetrate the walls of your home. That is because microwaves pass through concrete, brick and wood effortlessly (like the beam from a laser-pointer passes through the glass walls of a conservatory). However, they get absorbed in the human body, where they cause pain and incredible damage. Microwaves damage cells, organs, cause tumours and cancer. And they can kill (think of a sausage in a microwave oven).

By this means, it is possible to assault a person inside his home from the outside (from even large distances!), cause cancer, organ damage, brain damage, a heart attack and death without leaving a visible trace of the assault. These weapons thus allow people to commit the perfect crimeon the cheap!           links: stop007.org https://stop007.org/home/about/  twitter.com/Stop007org https://twitter.com/Stop007org?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fstop007.org%2Fhome%2Fabout%2F

The Global Intelligence Files:

On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered “global intelligence” company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal’s Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor’s web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods. :

RE: microwave is working again
I agree. These Peeps can do the work you do faster, cheaper and better than
you do. Therefore, I am replacing all of you with Peeps.=20

—–Original Message—–
From: Lee Simpson [mailto:lsimpson@stratfor.com]=20
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:37 PM
To: kuykendall@stratfor.com; ‘Mike Parks’; ‘John Gibbons’; ‘Robin
Blackburn’; ‘George Friedman’; mfriedman@stratfor.com; ‘Fred Burton’; ‘Donna
Witters’; Stratforaustin@stratfor.com
Subject: RE: microwave is working again

Ok… As the official keeper of the peeps over the past year, I feel I need
to make a statement.

Just because these peeps were brought into this office illegally does not
mean that they should be ridiculed and subjected to microwave torture. They
are good peeps that quietly assume the roles of office decorations that
noone else in the office is willing to do. They have been here a year.
This is their home. They deserve.. No.. They have the RIGHT to be here just
like the rest of us, and to be offered the same benefits and asylum that we
all receive on this side of the office walls.

In fact George, I believe that you should give them jobs!

That is all,

From: Don Kuykendall [mailto:kuykendall@stratfor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:27 PM
To: Mike Parks; ‘John Gibbons’; ‘Robin Blackburn’; George Friedman;
mfriedman@stratfor.com; Fred Burton; Donna Witters;
Stratforaustin@stratfor.com
Subject: Re: microwave is working again

Obviously, I need to return to the office SOON.
Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

—–Original Message—–
From: “Mike Parks” <parks@stratfor.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:15:46=20
To:”‘John Gibbons'” <gibbons@stratfor.com>, “‘Robin Blackburn'”
<blackburn@stratfor.com>, “‘George Friedman'”
<gfriedman@stratfor.com>, <mfriedman@stratfor.com>, “‘Fred Burton'”
<burton@stratfor.com>, “‘Donna Witters'” <witters@stratfor.com>,
<Stratforaustin@stratfor.com>
Subject: RE: microwave is working again

(Whispering) I see dead peeps…

—–Original Message—–
From: John Gibbons [mailto:gibbons@stratfor.com]=20
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 6:06 PM
To: ‘Robin Blackburn’; ‘George Friedman’; mfriedman@stratfor.com; ‘Fred
Burton’; ‘Donna Witters’; Stratforaustin@stratfor.com
Subject: RE: microwave is working again

Ahh. I miss these long mindless rants. I recall them occurring much more
frequently in the past. It is nice to see the creativity flowing freely
again. Spring!=20

—–Original Message—–
From: Robin Blackburn [mailto:blackburn@stratfor.com]=20
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:57 PM
To: ‘George Friedman’; mfriedman@stratfor.com; ‘Fred Burton’; ‘Donna
Witters’; Stratforaustin@stratfor.com
Subject: RE: microwave is working again

And the Peep, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting On the
pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door; And his eyes have all the
seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming, And the lamp-light o’er him streaming
throws his shadow on the floor; And my soul from out that shadow that lies
floating on the floor Shall be lifted – nevermore!

— Edgar Allan Peep

—–Original Message—–
From: George Friedman [mailto:gfriedman@stratfor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:52 PM
To: mfriedman@stratfor.com; ‘Fred Burton’; ‘Donna Witters’;
Stratforaustin@stratfor.com
Subject: RE: microwave is working again

Last night I saw upon the stairs a little peep who wasn’t there.=20

—–Original Message—–
From: Meredith Friedman [mailto:mfriedman@stratfor.com]=20
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:50 PM
To: Fred Burton; ‘George Friedman’; ‘Donna Witters’;
Stratforaustin@stratfor.com
Subject: Re: microwave is working again

Found a peep who is not really a peep_ appears to be a double peep.

Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless  READ MORE:  https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/21/2181_re-microwave-is-working-again-.html

Gang Stalking Basics (Targeted Individuals) (Stop 007) :

Dr Katherine Horton gives a short introduction into organised stalking: what it is at its core and why it is to be expected given the increase in secret service budgets during the “War on Terror” and tax laws favouring informants.

1. Dr. Katherine Horton – Stop 007

Dr Katherine Horton, ex Research Fellow at St John’s College, Oxford, has been under overt surveillance by British intelligence

Patricio Ayala 2017-04-03                                                                                SÄPO MÅSTE GRANSKAS-JAG KOMMER ATT FÖRBEREDDA EN STÄMNING MOT STATEN ANGÅENDE SÄPOS NYA VERKSAMHET FRÅN 2005 I SAMMARBETET MED Säkerhetspolisen, Försvarets radioanstalt (FRA) och Militära underrättelse- och säkerhetstjänsten (Must).: Nationellt centrum för terrorhotbedömning (NCT) . Min slutsats och reaktion efter allt jag gått igenom sedan 2005, omedvetet från 2005 till 2009 och medvetet från 2009 till 2015. Nationellt centrum för terrorhotbedömning (NCT) är en FUSION center och de har karlagt hela mitt liv och stämplat mig som terrorist eller hot mot riketssäkerhet utan det minsta bevis för det, de har förstört mina relationer med mina barn, släkt, familj, blivit bostadslös, förstört min ekonomin och hälsa och min namn som person. Spioneri, förföljelser, förtal, kränkning mot mina mänskliga rättigheter, tortyr med modern teknik, försök till mord med modern psycotronic teknik, attl dessa metoder har används genom SÄPOs NCT mot min person sedan 2005. De har också sammarbetat med olika andra aktörer genom betalning och mutor har de använd spioner, infiltratörer och kriminella för deras uppdrag mot min person (jag kommer att göra en lista på dessa personer). Jag har tagit kontakt med SÄPO för att be att se min akt hos de och fick avslag och även avslag i min överklagan, motivet säger de att det kan skada deras verksamhet, självklar måste det skada er omänskliga verksamhet, när ni torterar och försöker döda oskyldiga medborgare när de sover. http://www.sakerhetspolisen.se/kontraterrorism/nationellt-centrum-for-terrorhotbedomning.html —————– Debatt: Säpo måste nu granskas http://www.dn.se/arkiv/kultur/debatt-sapo-maste-nu-granskas

HÄR FINNS NÅGRA AV MINA 30 GRUPP PÅ FACEBOOK OM ÄMNET:

link:

William Binney and Kirk Wiebe Support Targeted Individuals TI  https://www.facebook.com/groups/170471736764227/

Sveriges TI Targeted Individuals  https://www.facebook.com/groups/537044393114013/

MK SWEDISH INKVISITION XXI – mind control-haarp-chemtrails  https://www.facebook.com/groups/604295119668250/

Resistance Agains NWO and Support for Victims of Modern Psycotronik Torture  https://www.facebook.com/groups/159949100717047/

Mind Control 21 century        https://www.facebook.com/groups/483221011695645/

CHEMTRAILS THE SECRET WAR Support group  https://www.facebook.com/groups/589485331163119/

Chemtrails är Göran Persson Space Preservation Act i Sverige  https://www.facebook.com/groups/374520439422375/

100.000 RÖST KAMPANJ MOT MEDIERNAS MÖRKLÄGGNING AV GEO-CHEMTRAILS  https://www.facebook.com/groups/557350961136514/

Reinfeldt SVT Propaganda Ledare för Ex NWO Ledare-MKswedish ULTRA 2006/2014  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1204818516221732/

Sverige Stat trakassering Gangstalking Fusion Center NCT  https://www.facebook.com/groups/977279962370741/

Operation Defuse Sweden Against Fusion Centers (NCT)  https://www.facebook.com/groups/275430476121276/

Minoritet Rapport TV Mot 666 RFID-GPSchipp-nanochipp och ICT Technologi MK  https://www.facebook.com/groups/365166516984489/

Top Secret Sweden Stasi = FOI -SÄPO  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1587527531532733/

VAKNA Depopulation Agenda Eugenics Green Movement  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1450164005290702/

TI HAARP CHEMTRAILS 7.83 Hz  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1520693474839513/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1520693474839513/  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1438984246377985/

Magnus Olsson Stöd Grupp Mind Control Sweden  https://www.facebook.com/groups/364561413668959/

Patricio Ayala Stöd G mot FOI Hjärnexperiment,beteendeteknologi,chipimplant  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1549341638613020/

7 thoughts on “STOP 007 PSYCOPAT AGENTS IN GOVERMENTS – Dr Katherine Horton 2011 and Patricio Ayala 2007 VICTIMS OF PSYCOTRONIC TORTURE and STATEGANGSTALKING”

1. It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting issues or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I wish to learn more issues approximately it!|

2. Amazing blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Cheers!|

3. you are in reality a excellent webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a excellent activity on this subject!|

4. I like the helpful information you supply to your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test again right here regularly. I’m somewhat sure I will be informed many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!|